domingo, 25 de novembro de 2007

Early Documentation

And yet, here we go for another post.

Our project now has _DOCUMENTATION_. Like, wow, I hardly even comment my code and I'm all in favour of "if the code is hard to write it should be hard to understand".

Now for real. I've followed the advice of Prof. Luís Teixeira, and used Doxygen to make the documentation of my Project. After this small and very efficient application finished it's work, i got a so called documentation in html. I was impressed. it helped me having a "look" over my code, and its much more simple than it looks like from inside.

Anyway, it still needs comments, or something else. But we have time for everything (horse sh...), and something in that direction will eventually be made.

For now, i leave you all with the Proletarian Rage early Documentation . Enjoy and have fun.


ps: The "Class Hierarchy" is the most interesting section.

Sem comentários: